once.to is arguably the youngest player on the link shortener/redirector market, but with a strong ambition to become the number one choice for the job.
Our team is working hard to grow it into the best-of-breed link shortening engine ever.
For starters, it’s blazing fast and beating all the records. once.to is simply as fast as any software can ever be.
This is achieved by utilizing Go as our primary backend language. Go is best known for its high performance and multiprocessing capabilities, as well as versatility and safety.
Check out our latest performance report, where the figures speak for themselves.
Perhaps not obvious, but far not every link shortening service offers a free plan — once.to does.
once.to is currently capable of the following:
- Making short links on our “community” domains
- Registering custom domains to create your short links on, with SSL enabled out-of-the-box.
- Branded (customised) links.
- Expiring links, which stop working after a certain moment.
- Future links, which start working at a certain moment.
- Link editing and deletion.
- Deactivating a link (temporarily or permanently).
- Link QR codes.
- Advanced link usage statistics, including figures by browser, device type, language, country etc.
But there will be much, much more. Our roadmap is quite long and includes lots of features, both available elsewhere or unique.
Some noteworthy ones are:
- Smart redirects
- Mobile and deep links
- Team functionality
- … and many more!
The service is currently under heavy development. Just have a bit of patience and soon you’ll be amazed!
Stay tuned for more!
Tags: about us