How to delete your personal data from our service
If you wish to delete your personal data from once.to servers, you will need to delete your entire profile.
In practice, that means that the following data will be removed:
- All your registered domains.1
- All your registered short links.1
- All redirects for your short links.1
- Your profile information, which comprises the data that you entered on the Profile page.2
In order to terminate your service account:
- Log into your once.to account.
- Navigate to the Profile page.
- Expand the Danger zone section.
- Click on Delete my account.
- Confirm deletion in the dialog that appears.
Data removal performed immediately after a confirmation. ↩︎
Tags: data deletion, data protection, GDPR, personal data, privacy, profile, profile deletion